To Pause Place Cursor over center of image.
How Does Your Sales Operation Measure Up?
- Are you delegating sales to whoever answers the phone?
- Are individual sales people pro-actively selling or sitting around waiting for the phone to ring?
- Do you have dedicated sales personnel whose sole responsibility is to close new customers?
- In addition to selling, is your sales team responsible for non-sales functions for example customer service, account management, and other clerical functions ?
- Does your sales team have specific job descriptions with minimum transactional and financial goals as well as incentives based on margin?
- Is your team developing dozens of highly viable newprospects every week, or simply feeding off existing business?
- Are your reps and dealers closing new business you would not get without them or pocketing commissions on just about everything regardless of effort?
Do You Have the Sales Team that Can Grow Sales to Where You Know They Should be?
Regardless of the sophistication of a company’s sales reporting and control systems, without a top notch sales and customer service team a company will have a difficult task in reaching its true sales potential.
It is a misconception to assume that talented sales individuals do not need ongoing coaching and one-on-one mentoring.
The PH Advisory Group believes that as a minimum a sales team must be able to generate profits from sales in sufficient numbers to cover its own compensation and overhead costs plus at least 50%.
For that reason The PH Advisory Group integrates continuous strategic sales and prospect research training. In addition, PH Advisory Group’s senior staff participates in ongoing sales meetings to strategize closing new business and developing a higher rate of viable prospects as a pivotal step to its sales and customer service support.
Finally In analyzing the sales and customer service personnel, The PH Advisory Group assesses the professionalism of each individual on whether or not management can say with confidence: