To Pause Place Cursor over center of image.
6 Common Hiring Errors
- Confusing an Order Taker With a Professionally Trained Salesperson
- Accepting High Turnover as “Normal”
- Judging Performance on “Motion” or on a Reputation as a “Great Guy” Instead of Closed Sales
- Hiring a Friend, a Referral or Someone from a Competitor
- Assuming a Good Salesperson Needs Little Guidance or Training
- Designing the Job Around an Individual Instead of a Company’s Goals
Your Linchpin for Success
The PH Advisory Group specializes in recruiting internal and external Sales Professionals exclusively, including Sales Managers, Account Managers and Customer Service personnel. We never recommend any candidate who has not excelled a rigorous combination of personal interviews, multiple ability and ethical testing, reference checks and more. According to clients, our history of success stems from our 25 years of experience recruiting outstanding, long-serving professional sales personnel and our innate understanding of what is really required for long-term success in sales, in sales management, and customer service.
Unlike staffing firms, placement agencies, headhunters and other “people brokers”:
- We examine only candidates who have expressed a specific interest in your position, as opposed to sifting through internal or outside resume databases.
- We personally screen, test, interview, perform background checks and prepare a detailed report for you only on those candidates who meet or surpass our rigorous criteria. We don’t waste your time on marginal applicants.
- We study your company in depth so we can uniquely identify candidates that match your specific needs as well as those who also will fit into your corporate culture.
- We maintain no common personnel databases and refuse to “churn” prior employees or rejected applicants from our current or past client lists.
- PH Advisory charges a fixed fee, never a percentage based on “potential” or “imagined” earnings.